Website content ideas in spring are just the thing, so here are 20 suggestions to inspire and ignite you.
The trees are budding, the daffodils are coming up, and warmer days are not so rare … spring is finally here!
And just as the world around us is livening up day-by-day, it’s also a PERFECT time to liven up your website as well 😉
Because all of us are in different places with our websites and businesses, I’ve decided to instead give you a laundry list of 20 ideas!
Take a peruse and just see if one or two catch your eye… happy sprucing!
1) Core Values. Feature your core values on your homepage. Explain what they mean to you personally and to your business (For inspiration, check out 5 Businesses That Show Their Core Values On Their Website Perfectly).
2) Fancify Your Footer. Add a customer testimonial, subscribe box, social media links, or navigation menu.
4) New Offering. Come up with a “gateway” service that’s affordable and a great way for people to get their feet wet working with you.
5) Lead Magnet. Whether it’s a brand new one or an old one you’ve refreshed, get it on your homepage with a subscribe box.
6) New Testimonials. Are yours getting a bit stale? Your clients love you and are happy to oblige – all you have to do is ASK.
7) Start a Blog. There’s never been a better time.
8) Feature Your Top Posts. If you have an existing blog, get the most popular blog posts on your homepage.
9) Record a Welcome Video. Do it from the heart. Show people who you are. Put the video on your website.
10) Add Some Stats. Years in business, customers served, lives changed, etc. – get them on your Services page!
11) FAQ. If you don’t have one, put one together. And if you already have, go through and make sure it’s still relevant, accurate, and complete.
12) Press It Up. Has your business gotten any mentions in the press? Add these features to your About Us page.
13) Company Logos. If you’ve worked with some recognizable businesses, a great way to demonstrate your credibility is to feature those logos somewhere on your homepage (don’t forget to ask for permission).
14) Freshen Up Old Blogs. There’s buried treasure hiding in those archives. Pick 10 old blogs, dust ’em off, make ’em relevant, and publish!
15) Favicon. A favicon is that little icon that appears next to your website’s title in the browser bar. If you don’t have one, get one!
16) New Photos. The flowers are out, and there’s never been a better time for a photoshoot! Fantastic photography makes a website every time.
17) Case Study. Nothing shows prospective clients just exactly how they’ll find success with you than a case study. Show them what it looks like.
18) Start a Shop. Create some quick ‘n easy 1-page PDF guides that answer your target market’s most burning questions. Sell them on your site!
19) Color Pop. Add a new color to your design here and there. Announce your new look to the world! If you’re unsure of what colors will work best with your brand, dig into this great read on Color Psychology.
20) Add a Top Bar. If you’ve got something extra important, a “top bar” is a great way to make sure it gets seen right away. It’s a bar running along the very top of your website with some featured text and a link!
Website content ideas can inspire … but also overwhelm.
Need advice or help with ANY of the above? Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me. I’m here to help <3 Happy spring! Janelle at Ellanyze